Podchaser is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to build upon our SEO foundation and help take our organic traffic to the next level. We’re half “IMDb for podcasts” and half social network with millions of pages dedicated to podcasts, episodes, creators, lists, and more, so the ideal candidate will have experience with large-scale online databases. This is an advanced position, so exporting a general report from Ahrefs just won’t cut it.
🌎 This is a remote position open to all candidates.
- Analyze website content and infrastructure for key opportunities for optimization
- Identify keyword targets and content opportunities to increase traffic to website
- Implement, test, and analyze strategic changes to design, layout, content, and structure
- Collaborate with developers and creative team members to execute projects
- Track organic traffic and rankings for strategic keywords
- Create and report dashboards for analyzing KPIs
- Develop and maintain project timelines
- Compile and present SEO guidelines and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, site structure, and the behaviors of search engines
- Experience with large-scale online databases
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and Analytics software
- Understanding of podcast technology and community
- Copywriting experience
- Creative and strategic thinker with a dedication to continuous learning
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Podchaser is the most robust podcast database boasting a wide range of features including podcast and episode reviews, user-curated lists, custom categories and tagging, over three and a half million creator and guest credits, following listener and creator activity, and much more. With the recent introduction of The Feed, Podchaser has become a daily source for podcast discovery as users receive real-time personalized podcast updates based on their activity on the site. To learn more, visit https://www.podchaser.com.
- Must include resume detailing your experience
- Must include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
** This is a remote position