Podchaser, the most advanced podcast database and discovery destination, is looking for a visionary, strategic, analytical Marketing Manager to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of its podcast discovery platform and suite of business tools. You also be must a certifiable delight.
In close collaboration with product and sales teams, you will be responsible for establishing a marketing strategy, creating and executing growth initiatives, and managing day-to-day marketing operations. You understand how to engage with audiences and tactically drive key growth metrics and do so in creative, fun, and engaging ways. Think Willy Wonky but with podcasts and less child neglect.
Marrying strategic thinking with tactical execution, Podchaser’s next Marketing Manager will utilize content marketing, SEO, social media, events, paid media, and retention mechanisms to accelerate growth across channels and markets. Successful candidates will lead marketing initiatives, continuously innovating and optimizing growth tactics. You will be the rocket fuel propelling our product to the moon.
*This is a fully remote position.
- Drive user growth and customer acquisition by leading the development and execution of Podchaser’s marketing strategy; turning KPI benchmarks into data-driven tactics and executing that plan
- Roadmap and execute a marketing vision using project management tools like Asana
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop, build, iterate, support, and implement impactful marketing initiatives and GTM strategies
- Establish scalable paid and unpaid marketing campaigns with continuous optimization through performance analytics measurement and reporting
- Drive the creation and distribution of innovative content that engages with the podcasting community
- Execute on multiple aspects of the marketing lifecycle, including audience segmentation, brand/positioning, campaigns, and retention
- Work with product and design teams to create landing pages and marketing/sales assets and materials
- Develop and execute retention marketing programs
- Establish relationships with external partners to develop opportunities for cross-promotion
- Contribute to the brand creative process
- 3-4+ years of professional digital marketing experience
- 2+ years experience leading and managing a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Analytics, Economics, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience and deep understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Experience using analytics tools to measure and report the progress of KPIs
- Experience creating and optimizing paid media campaigns
You’ll Stand Out If
- 2+ years of cross-channel growth marketing experience, including organic search, social, paid media, branding, conversion rate optimization, and email marketing
- Experience working in podcasting, digital media/entertainment, mobile, data, or SAAS
- Experience working at a fast-growing start-up
- Self-starter, action-oriented, ambitious
- Strong writing and copywriting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work hands-on to execute and get the job done
- Deep understanding of podcasting as a medium and industry
- Lifetime learner, constantly seeking out new ideas and opportunities to improve
- Competitive compensation with industry-high commission potential
- Fully remote, 100% virtual work in a high-growth, high-flexibility environment
- Supportive and fun work environment. Learn more about our 5-star work culture on GlassDoor.
Click here to apply or send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “Marketing Manager”.
Earnings Potential: $80,000-100,000