Who We Are
Podchaser is the world’s most comprehensive podcast database — collecting, enriching, and distributing podcast insights to power discovery for listeners, podcasters, and brands. We are a 100% remote company with employees in five continents.
We are searching for an Operations Manager to help Podchaser stay organized while we grow our team and company. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be working directly with the founders and management to set up processes and systems to grow Podchaser’s team and business, all while maintaining a strong culture.
We welcome applicants from a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, as we believe a diverse team leads to diverse ideas and solutions!
- Help recruit and onboard new employees
- Champion culture initiatives
- Interface with accounting/finance
- Setting up processes and forms
- Figure out things no one knows how to do
You Are Perfect for This Role if You…
- Love podcasts and want to work with the leading podcasting companies in the world!
- Enjoy designing systems efficiently that can scale as we grow.
- Have some experience with Slack, Asana, Gusto, Payroll software, Google Workspace, etc., or can learn these things quickly.
- Thrive in a startup environment, every day will be new and challenging.
- Have clear and detailed communication skills. Experience with distributed teams is a plus.
- Are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time. At Podchaser, we value autonomy in a task-based environment.
Apply now on LinkedIn