User Support Intern
Podchaser is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic intern eager to join our User Support Internship program. This position is remote.
What is Podchaser?
Podchaser, the world’s most comprehensive podcast database and discovery platform was founded in 2016 by a group of like-minded podcast enthusiasts who met via a humble Reddit thread. With the optimistic goal of creating the ultimate platform-agnostic podcast database, the small team worked to build a company from the ground up.
Since then, Podchaser has grown substantially! The original group has transformed into a worldwide team of talented developers, designers, data moderators, user support specialists, project leads, content creators, advisors, and interns!
Be part of Podchaser’s mission:
- Enrich podcast data through moderated crowdsourcing.
- Create an immersive community for listeners.
- Develop professional tools for podcasters, agencies, and brands alike.
Why join Podchaser?
- You’ll be part of a fast-paced startup using cutting-edge technology and strategies.
- Work remotely with our global team to support Podchaser customers, coordinate processes, and write articles.
- Collaborate with different teams as you learn our platform and assist with projects & initiatives.
- Get hands-on business training and real-world experience building relationships with clients.
- Work closely with the User Support and Product teams to help coordinate product updates and new feature releases.
- Gain experience using industry-leading support tools (e.g., Intercom, Asana, and Guru).
- Assist in tracking both our internal and public-facing documentation.
- Engage with customers and help with basic user support questions.
- Write content and tutorials for users.
- Hands-on experience with strategy development and user support architecture (e.g., Provide feedback, initiatives, and ideas for further workflow improvement).
- Understand User Support measurements and success calculations (e.g., You’ll see how to design and manage support metrics, and you’ll get first-hand experience on how to make processes more efficient).
- Learn and become proficient with Podchaser’s platform.
- Currently enrolled in college or attending university.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
Please send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “User Support Intern”.