Who doesn't want to Get made...?
It’s the tests you take that define you; which makes you who you are! By overcoming them, you Get made...
1. past and past participle of make
1. made or formed in a particular place or by a particular process.
This is also a show for people, families and loved ones, on the fringe of going to jail. If you are in trouble with the law, facing jail time, parole, probation or sentencing for a crime you did or did not commit, this show is for you!
IT'S TIME YOU GET made...
Important things to know (which we will discuss in depth on this show):
- How to go to jail with as little bullcrap as possible
- What to expect during incarceration, jail, parole and probation
- What to do and what NOT to do
- Unwritten rules in jail
- Communication with other inmates, what signs and symbols mean
- Activities available to inmates
- And a host of related matters...
If you are forewarned you are better off and more capable of surviving jail! Toughening up is not the best solution for every situation...
If you have questions and want help, call in during our live regular weekly broadcast on Sundays at 2:00 pm PT on BBS Radio Station 1.