How do you find your resilience when the challenges in front of you seem impossible to overcome? Amy Purdy, 3x Paralympic medalist, motivational speaker, and bestselling author lost both her legs, her kidneys, and was given a 2% chance to live at just 19 years old. After fighting death, she made it her mission to live her best life and inspire others to do the same. She sheds a light on how to be creative during challenging times, accept the scars that make you who you are, and have faith that even though we don't know why anything is happening, it will all make sense in the end.
- Join the book club! cathyheller.com/bookclub
- Follow Amy on Instagram @amypurdygurl
- Get more of Amy at amypurdy.com
- Read Amy's book On My Own Two Feet https://bit.ly/2UK4EVk
- Watch Amy's speech on Goalcast https://youtu.be/iUYc5CVNWow