Charles is a best-selling author of the LifeCraft book series available on Amazon, producer of the companion Making A Masterpiece of Your Life audio collection, and Publisher of Life Masterpiece Journal available on Medium.com.
Unique Topic: The Way of Craftsmanship
Handed down over the centuries by master craftsmen and craftswomen across the world, Charles reveals the time tested practice of 'craftsmanship', as the key to unlocking the universal principles of excellence for developing a high level of skill in any endeavor from personal and professional development, to managing your business, your household, and improving your parenting skills.
Audience Take-Away: Life-as-a-Craft
Charles' work demonstrates how anyone can learn to practice 'Life-as-a-Craft' to achieve extraordinary results. It is a big-picture framework for managing life topics, similar to the way we manage our occupations and professions vs. the 'hit-or-miss' results of living by trial and error.
Published Content: Making a Masterpiece of Your Life
Published in 2012, Making a Masterpiece of Your Life quickly became an Amazon #1 seller. Seven years later, his second book 'The Way of Craftsmanship: The Tao of 'Life-as-a-Craft' was released followed by the Life Masterpiece Podcast.
Today Charles shares his work on the pursuit of craftsmanship and practicing 'life-as-a-craft' through guest appearances on podcasts, and articles in a variety of publications including Thrive Global, Personal Growth, Lifehack, A Parent Is Born, The Good Men Project, Change Becomes You, and his own Life Masterpiece Journal on Medium.com
Ideas For Episode Titles/Main Focus
• Life Purpose & Focus
• Family & Household Management
• Professional Development
• Personal Development & Self Improvement
• Business Management
Questions Charles is always ready to answer
• What is life-as-a-craft?
• What is the Way of Craftsmanship?
• How does someone make a masterpiece of their life?
• Is there a structure for learning the 'craft of life'?
• How can I teach my children to make a masterpiece of their lives?
• How can I apply craftsmanship in my professional development?
• How can I use craftsmanship to manage my business?
• What lessons can be learned from running a master workshop for running my household?
📅 Booking Calendar - https://bit.ly/2OG4I8Y