Our guests this week are Susan and Stewart, 2 of the Ready-Up team - these guys regularly publish reviews, previews, lets plays and go live on Twitch.
In this episode we discuss the creepiness of Punch & Judy shows; games we’re looking forward to and alternate funeral ideas.
More on our guests: http://www.Ready-Up.net
Our plan is that this show will always be available for free, but super fans are encouraged to support The Conversation Hat via Patreon. There's a plethora of rewards available for doing so, including early access to episodes, merch packs and much more:
Super Loot want to deliver a box of nerdy merch and geeky chic to your doorstep each month, and will do so for a hilariously affordable price:
Other ways to support without giving us money:
* Tell a friend about the show!
* Sign-up to our mailing list: eepurl.com/bNX8A1
* Find us on Twitter and Facebook then like, follow, re-Tweet and all of that.
* Subscribe to StabbedPandaTV on YouTube and watch all the conversation Hat videos on there.
* Subscribe to this SoundCloud account, hit those heart buttons, re-post, and we'll see you in a fortnight!
The Conversation Hat is hosted by Ben Pierson and Liam Taylor, and edited by Laura Elmer.
Additional thumbnail art by Lauren Garnett.
Music by Liam Taylor
The Conversation Hat is managed by Odd Creative: