People do business with people whether it is in a B2B or B2C environment. As humans, we like to deal with people whom we like, trust, and find credible.
As a business owner, this is the perspective you must keep in mind when implementing a digital marketing strategy. And, there is a powerful tool you can use to help build your credibility and have an audience put their trust in you.
Livestreaming gives every business an opportunity to present themselves live in front of an audience and allow prospects, customers and brand advocates some human connection and interaction. Discover how you can use livestreaming to build trust and credibility in this episode.
In this Episode:
- The many ways to use livestreaming to establish your credibility and build trust
- How keeping promises and offering only what you can actually deliver helps establish your credibility
- How consistency is important in doing livestreams that are regularly scheduled especially when you’re just starting
- How to get started with your first livestream and how to deal with content with the right intro/outro and some scripting
- How talking about your passion or something you care about is a good topic of choice
- How doing interview livestreams with guests is a good training ground to build confidence
- Different interviews you can do for your livestream
- How to repurpose and distribute livestream content
- The importance of having a Facebook business page for livestreaming and other purposes
- How to prepare for a livestream but still be flexible during the livestream itself
- How to deal with technical issues and other challenges during a livestream
- How to select the best interviewees for your type of audience
- How expensive equipment is not the end all for a great livestream
- How to choose the right equipment such as microphones
- How to set up your background
- How audio is the most important aspect of your livestream