Have you joined the Facebook group? https://www.facebook.com/groups/aliferedesigned/
Comments, ideas, thoughts? email me at email@example.com
Lisa Z. Lindahl is the author of Unleash The Girls, an artist, entrepreneur, and woman’s health advocate. In addition to inventing the sports bra in 1977, she patented a medical garment for breast cancer survivors in 2000.
In 1991, she joined the Board of Directors of the Epilepsy Foundation as the first board member suffering from Epilepsy.
Lisa has served on numerous other boards and community organizations, from educational organizations to land trusts, and received multiple awards and distinctions for her work, including:
- The National Inventors Hall of Fame inductee
- Congressional Commendation from the 106 U.S. Congress by Senator James Jefford
- Boss of the Year nominee by Sporting Goods Manufacturers’ Association.
- Entrepreneur of the Year nominee by Inc. Magazine.
- Hall of Fame inductee, Epilepsy Foundation of Vermont
She has a B.S. in Education from the University of Vermont, a Master of Arts in Culture and Spirituality from Holy Names University in California, and is a graduate of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies Program of Advanced Initiations. Lisa is the author of Unleash the Girls and Beauty as Action. She lives in Charleston, South Carolina and Colchester, Vt. For more information please consult: www.lisalindahl.com