Some background on who we are and our scuba story. We discuss our earliest memories related to diving and what took us so long to get certified and get in the water! We also discuss our certification process and answer some questions about favorite dive experiences.
Make sure you subscribe to our podcast for updates about the latest episodes and connect with us on your favorite platform. Don't forget to answer this episode's two listener questions:
What would you aquatic spirit animal be and why?
Does anyone know what the official name for a collective of eagle rays is called? Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube
Email: [email protected]
Links: Learn Scuba Chicago
- The local dive shop (LDS) through which we were certified. Great place and great people here. Haigh Quary Kankakee
- It really is a pretty great place to dive in Illinois and fantastic for scuba training lessons. Although when Molly came upon this 2010 video, she couldn't help but chuckle at the "Caribbean of the Midwest" line. Visit Yap
- Yeah, it's in Micronesia which doesn't count as Polynesia...Sean was definitely wrong about that one. Eagle Rays in Tahiti
- This is what Molly remembers her eagle ray experience to be like. They're especially amazing from the side views, that's how we were watching them. Cuttlefish Camouflage
- Couldn't find a video quite like what Sean described, but cuttlefish are amazing!