Our very special guest in this episode is Katie Sullivan. Katie is a mindset & creativity coach and she’s also the host of the Rise Through Strife Podcast. Her mission is to inspire others regardless of the struggles they’ve faced and She believes that everyone has a unique gift that the world needs, and the power to create the life they desire.
Katie will break down the details of emotional intelligence and help us to better understand:
- What emotions you may not be using to your advantage
- How emotional suppression can hold you back and if left untreated, can lead to disease.
- Why self-awareness is important in our personal and professional lives.
- And so much more!
Connect with Katie Sullivan!The Rise Through Strife Website
Contact Katie HEREOn Apple Podcast
On Instagram @thekatiesully
Join her Facebook group Creativity Cohort
Mentioned resource: Dying To Be Me
JOIN THE ALL NEW 3PHASE OFFICE HOURS
GET YOUR FREE OFFICE HOURS SESSION BY TYPING IN “FREE SESSION
FOR MORE INFORMATION WORKSHEETS AND TRAINING, EMAIL JEFF HERE.
is a global educational resource with a vision to serve and revolutionize the electrical industry through Leadership, Health & Wellness and Skills! Stay up to date by joining the community today!
Check out your exclusive Resource Center
built just for you.
It’s easy to Become a Patron
and support 3PHASE RADIO for valuable content, bonus episodes, downloads and direct access programs with your host!
is a wicked cool website built for you with love by Juxxe Development!
Plug into 32 years of industry expertise by clicking Ask Jeff
and let me know what’s on your mind!
Join the 3 PHASE RADIO Facebook group!
If you are interested in:
- Training courses for electrical systems
- Group coaching during our weekly 3PHASE Office Hours
- Private coaching sessions
- Joining the premium 3PHASE Leadership Mastermind program
- Being featured on an episode
- Sponsoring the program or becoming an affiliate
Send a quick email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and let me know how I can serve you best! Cheers!
Transcript for this episode is available by request: email@example.com
JOIN THE ALL NEW Support the show