As America celebrates its independence this 4th of July, the greatest threat to the country's future isn't an external enemy. It's abortion.
On this episode of The 40 Days for Life Podcast, we look at the top five reasons support for abortion is unpatriotic:
- Abortion is an attack on the first right America was founded upon: the unalienable Rights of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- Abortion destroys America’s future by inducing demographic winter.
- Abortion betrays the legacy of America’s feminist pioneers who were pro-life.
- Americans have a long history of stepping up to protect innocent life both at home and abroad.
- Abortion is one more example of the Supreme Court dehumanizing people by denying them equal rights under the law.
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "5 reasons supporting abortion is unpatriotic–PODCAST Season 4, Episode 27". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.