Today, I speak with Selena Valentine, an hypnotist who assists more than 2,000 people each year (with the help of a team of fellow hypnotists) to feel better and improve their lives.
- Selena's proudest moments helping clients reach their goals easily, quickly, and confidently
- Common misconceptions about hypnosis (no, it's not about making people bark like a dog or cluck like a chicken)
- How hypnosis can tap into your subconscious mind to unlock hidden memories and will power reserves that lead to permanent, positive change
- Why the subconscious programming your received as a child can have a dramatic impact on your belief system as an adult
- How you exist in a state of hypnosis more often that you think...when you watch movies, listen to stories, anytime something lowers the guard of your conscious mind
- The optimal time to engage in self-hypnosis
...and a bit more about how to program yourself to be able to earn more money (abundance is the key).
As always, please me know how well you liked this episode by pinging me on Twitter.com/RachelRofe
or Facebook.com/RachelRofe. :)
Sponsored by: http://www.PodcastProdigy.com