Today’s show is for you if you feel like you don’t know your “purpose” yet and that makes you feel bad.
Notes From The Show:
– Being stuck on finding a “purpose” can make us feel horrible.
– Not everyone necessarily has a specific purpose that has to be monetized and made into a business or has to help a zillion people.
– Do what feels good as often as you can
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Anthony Lemme – This is the person whose post I found.
– This is what I read aloud.
– I am pretty sure Desire Map is where I read about Danielle’s example with using core desired feelings at work.
Get a 9-5 that lights you up
– This podcast is another resource to help you love the job you’re working in.
– If you’d like me to answer a question, post right there.
Did you like this?
Thank you for listening to this episode! If you enjoyed it, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to A Better Life on iT…
Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here
That all helps a lot in ranking this show and would be greatly appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!