In this episode of A Little Advice, …
If you are a new listener to A Little Advice, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our http://alittleadvice.libsyn.com/
and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, you we discuss:
- Morissa’s first business at the age of 8
- What you can do to communicate with your team more effectively
- How Morissa started her own publishing company
- How to delegate work instead of just doing it all yourself
- What people do when they want a goal bad enough
- Asking for what you want
Follow our Podcast
Follow our Host
Join the Conversation Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is:
Question: What mental obstacles have you overcome to acheieve your goals?
Explore these Resources In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Become a Patron https://www.patreon.com/TheXTineLittle
Check Out More A Little Advice Programming
Need a Comedian?