In this episode, Andre talks with Evan Shoemaker
about using a subscription pricing model for their agency, his communication strategy and solutions to common pitfalls.
- How he went from customizing themes for $500, to building large custom sites for companies like Gosite, Optimize, CrazyEgg, Drift, Student Loan Hero and more.
- Making the decision to be a world-class developer vs being a business owner.
- Turning a passion for product design into a business identity.
- How using a subscription model for your agency can be beneficial for both you and your client.
- How using a subscription model can replace "maintenance plans" with a better ongoing relationship and get better results for clients.
- How using a 2-week sprint model helps define a continual, flexible scope, and makes last-minute requests easier to discuss.
- Benefits of a project manager also being an account manager in an agency.
- How to communicating boundaries upfront has been super helpful to prevent unreasonable requests.
- How tracking project profitability has been one of the most helpful metrics when building an agency.
Evan ShoemakerSupport the show
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.