In this episode, I talk with with Shane Rielly
about his journey from a freelancer to an agency owner.
- Industry saturation - will there be too many web designers?
- The rise of no-code tools.
- How working with clients changes when you’ve become an agency.
- Sharing the client communication inbox.
- How to eliminate risk when writing a proposal.
- What is a client score card?
- Why having a maintenance plans helps you land better clients.
- Finding a partner to help balance your strengths and weaknesses.
Creative Pros Community
Support the show
Creators & Guests
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.