It's a very strange time here in April 2020. As small business owners, both myself and Chris are adapting to the changes forced upon everyone by the Coronavirus. We're both able to work from home and keep our incomes, but many companies have seen their entire business wiped out overnight. We wanted to chat about what brands can do to stay positive and to survive during the pandemic.
- The transition to working from home
- Being grateful for a home working setup
- How are businesses embracing the change
- The benefits of being at home
- Should you nap during the day or not?
- Coronavirus and its impact on brands
- The government comms - is it any good?
- How are brands responding in this unprecedented time?
- The difference between good and bad responses
- The best brand responses
- Why Loom is so good
- How as small business owners can we help other small businesses?
- Humans Come First Podcast
- Why the planet needs a forced break
- Chris’ new iPad Pro
- Desktop class browser
- Mouse support
- Where does the iPad Pro sit in a tech stack?
- Was Jony Ive’s departure a good thing for apple?
Support this podcast by buying us a coffee (or 3..…