Episode 7. Have limiting beliefs kept you from reaching your full potential & living your vision? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Relinde Moors is a former pro dancer who works with visionary entrepreneurs. She unlocks limiting beliefs and paves the way for fulfilling, financial success. Even if you don’t identify as an entrepreneur, you can still learn so much from Relinde. So, stay tuned to discover how making money and having a successful dream business is directly related to your mindset and your energy.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber. Lots of eye-openers for Relinde in this book. “He talks about how most people don’t create a business. They create a really busy job for themselves that doesn’t actually pay really well.”
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose … by Joe Dispenza. This helped Relinde let go of her old identity as an artist and all the things that were tied to it.
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Minds… by Jen Sincero. And this book helped Relinde around money mindset issues. And side note: the author got into business and became really wealthy after her forties, so… no, it’s never too late!
Release Limiting Beliefs
- Is your identity and sense of self-worth tied up with what you do? Whether you are a performer, artist or creative person in any shape or form, it’s easy to allow your art to dictate your sense of self-worth.
- In her transition from pro dancer to entrepreneur, Relinde came face-to-face with her own limiting beliefs. She has now come out the other side & runs a multiple-six-figure business where she helps entrepreneurs get out of their own way and realise their potential. Listen to the full episode for expert strategies and tips…
And Remember… if you think you can or you think you can’t… you’re probably right. BUT… it’s never too late to change the narrative. YES, you can.
Full show notes for this episode: visit our official site
And, wherever you get your podcasts: Rate & Review ALSO in PINK
Thank you for your support!