In this episode, I talk to Kyle Haskell who is a Realtor with Edge Homes. I have done a lot of business with Kyle in the past and my buyers have always been happy with the entire New Build process with Kyle and Edge Homes.
Some of the topics we discuss are
- What are all the steps that need to happen in order to build a new home?
- Can a buyer not have their own Realtor to build a home with Edge Homes?
- How long does it take to build a new house?
- Can a buyer get a price reduction if they do not have a Realtor working for them?
- What are some of the incentives that Edge Homes have that could benefit the buyers?
- How about the first time home buyer class that Edge does each month?
- What cities does Edge Homes build in?
- How much money does it take to start the new build process?
- What are the timelines when building new construction?
- How about preferred lenders?
Kyle Haskell REALTOR®
It's a GREAT Life!
All Podcast Episodes
I am the host for the "Ask Realtor Jorge Podcast"
I am a Realtor with Equity Real Estate in Sandy Utah