In this episode, I speak with Melissa Forziat who is a high-level successful marketing speaker and consultant who focuses on helping small business professionals develop valuable marketing plans for their business to thrive. With her years of experience, and passion for helping people Melissa has been able to travel to more than 11 states and two other countries to deliver workshops and webinars that have helped thousands of small business owners and organizations take their marketing strategies to the next level!
Melissa is here to speak to anyone who is thinking about becoming a speaker, or who are already on that path and need help developing a more strategic plan for their talks. She will share 5 simple yet valuable steps for booking more speaking gigs and take your journey in the right direction.
*Get all my best tools, templates, guides HERE* - www.Luisryan.com/book
* Partner with me here* - http://dominatewithluis.com
*JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!* -https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvip
In this episode:
- Find out the different ways she helps individuals and small business owners with events planning and marketing consultations.
- Best way to build your speaking career and where to start
- How does a speaking event work for brand awareness?
- Ideas and tips on how to become a successful speaker
- What kind of speaker are you? Knowing the answer will help you develop good talks
- How do you move from free talks to getting paid as a speaker?
Connect with Melissa Forziat:
- Website- https://melissaforziatevents.com/
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/MelissaForziatEvents/
- Email- email@example.com
Connect with Luis:
- Website- http://www.luisryan.com
- Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/luisryandiaz/?hl=en
- Facebook Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/pdvip
- Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/luisryan4
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy