“We live in a society in which we are expected to show up the same every day. But the menstrual cycle doesn't work like that. We have a cyclical nature.” - Annalise Yagya Jyoti
Annalise Yagya Jyoti is a Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner In training and a Fertility Awareness educator. She is passionate about providing women and people who bleed with high quality menstrual re-education and support when transitioning off of hormonal contraceptives. Annalise has spent the last several years traveling the world studying the teachings of yoga, sound healing, and sacred ceremony. She is currently an Intern at the Justisse College International and offers 1 on 1 program packages to help people understand their body’s better, address reproductive healthcare concerns, and avoid or achieve pregnancy naturally and without synthetic hormones.
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- The four phases of the menstrual cycle & how to honor them
- How to deepen your connection to your body to heal from the inside
- Ways to holistically balance your hormones throughout your cycle
- Tracking your cycle to live in harmony with your inner seasons, to prevent pregnancy, &/or to track fertility
- Exploring the different natural birth control methods and getting support
$100 off of either of her programs to learn to chart your cycles, prevent pregnancy naturally, or achieve pregnancy.
Awaken My Soul Resources & Books Soulection:
Connect with Annalise: Instagram: @Mystic_Feminine_Fertility Website: MysticFeminineFertility.com
Connect with your host, Melissa: Instagram: @IAmMelissaPeters YouTube: Melissa Peters Website: IAmMelissaPeters.com
Enjoyed this episode? Share with a friend & please leave us a review on iTunes!