Rob and Nate Dogg went a blah 5-7 against the spread last week and on the season they are sitting pretty at 37-25. They look to get back on the winning side as they dish about the Week 6 College Football lines which include Arkansas @ Alabama -16.5, Florida @ Missouri +4.5, Cal @ Utah -7.5, and Northwestern @ Michigan -8.5 to go with eight other games.
The duo, who are friends from their time at Miami (OH) University and living in Cincinnati, are in a college football betting pool together where they pick 11 games against the spread every week. This podcast should be consumed as nothing more than entertainment as we are just two sports junkies who decided to turn on the mic and allow you in on our weekly college football conversation. This podcast is recurring and will run through the entire college football season so make sure to check back every Thursday afternoon.
1. The first design in our latest t-shirt collection was just released and it pays homage to former New Jersey Nets center Yinka Dare. This will be a limited edition run as we only made 25 of these. The price is $20 and is a high quality fabric. GET ONE NOW!
2. Make sure to check out the World’s Largest Random NBA Jerseys Database
. There’s over 763 different past and present players whose jerseys you can choose from.
3. Got action on a college football game this weekend? Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports
and let me know about it.
1. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes
and tell a friend.
2. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE!
If you dig rocking jerseys, sports comedy, and getting down then you’ll be bout it bout it with our newsletter.
3. We are doing our thing on Snapchat @BaconSports. Get at us.
The post Week 6 College Football Lines Podcast
appeared first on Bacon Sports