Rob Cressy is joined by Hoopstergram’s
Tom Phillips and they dish about Tom’s music experience at Coachella, the best jerseys at Coachella including the ones he rocked, and the coolness of some current NBA jerseys.
As promised, here’s the EDM recommendations Tom has from Coachella that rocked the house. The first is Porter Robinson.
The second is Gesaffelstein.
1. Follow us on Snapchat @baconsports and send us a video of your best “barking like DMX” impression. We’ll return in kind.
2. What is your unicorn jersey, the one that you don’t have and is like a mythical creature that you’ve always wanted? Hit me up on Twitter @BaconSports
and let me know.
3. When you see an awesome or random jersey snap a pic and send it to us on Instagram @BaconSports
4. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Bacon Sports podcast on iTunes
and tell a friend. Let the Hoopster Nation podcast be your #1 source for all things random jerseys, hoopsters, and jersey culture.
5. Become part of Team Bacon, our bacon loving, jersey rocking, sports fan community, by signing up HERE!
We haven’t sent out our first email yet but will be shortly and you won’t want to miss out on what we have to deliver.
The post Hoopster Nation 18: Jerseys at Coachella
appeared first on Bacon Sports