Money is the one subject no one wants to talk about, yet it's on each of our minds. It's just kind of an uncomfortable topic. I think so many people feel that way because there are so many myths surrounding money. We're conditioned to believe that money is an inherent evil and not something we should want to attain.
Today, I want to share with you some of those myths. Because I think it can help you start considering different thoughts about money and why you actually deserve it. Money is a good thing and can be such a great resource, and I think you should have more of it!
Stay tuned for the top three money myths because I'm going to bust them so you can be on your way to earning more!
- Why you need to charge fair prices (06:00)
- What happens when we feel like money is hard to get (10:05)
- We should focus on learning how to make money (15:00)
- How Alison even began to believe she could be a millionaire (17:15)
- The three myths around money (20:10)
- Money puts value on things (30:20)
- Top takeaways from today’s episode (35:50)
Connect with Alison:FacebookInstagramLinkedIn
>>>Join the $1-100k Program