Are you ready to take a deep sigh of relief? Because this episode is such a treat. I had the opportunity to talk to Allie Casazza, blogger, author, speaker, and life minimalist. And she shared SO MUCH wisdom that I can’t wait for you all to hear.
We talked about Allie’s journey into entrepreneurship, and I think so many of you will relate to her feelings surrounding it as well as what it means to declutter your life. She shares the first steps we have to take if we’re trying to minimize the distractions in our life and rewrite our life story to align with our hopes and vision for our lives.
Allie also tells the story of how she woke up with 25k in her bank account (seriously! Turns out rewriting your story is truly powerful). She also offers some great advice for new business owners looking to quiet the noise and explains what she thinks is one of the biggest things holding entrepreneurs back from reaching their fullest potential.
Pull out that face mask and those cucumber slices because this episode is like a massage for the soul!
- How Allie got started in her business (05:00)
- Life before entrepreneurship was taking a massive toll on her life (10:30)
- Starting to declutter by getting rid of physical items (16:20)
- How we all overcomplicate things in business (22:21)
- What Allie did to rewrite her story (29:15)
- Waking up with $25k in her bank account (33:00)
- Minimalism tips for new business owners (39:12)
- Confront your unworthiness (50:30)
Get more of Allie here
Listen to The Purpose Show Podcast
Find her on IG @ allie_thatsme
Connect with Alison:
Join the $1-100k Program