In this episode, we take you through why a business coach is so important to you as you run your business. They get you on the business jet versus the business crawl as I talked about in episode 19.
A life coach will help you create consistency and constant momentum of moving forward in your business. This is so powerful as it helps you hit your goals and always move forward. They help you see things from a different perspective. If you have a run a business, you know why this is very important.
Misty takes us through why you need to commit before you are comfortable. She dives deeper and talks about our thoughts and how they lead to action or inaction. This then leads to experiences. We talk about how our brain works and how it always finds proof of what we are thinking. Changing our thoughts gives us completely different outcomes.
Misty shares with us amazing information and her amazing ideas so take your pen and paper and take notes as you listen to this episode.
- Questioning our thoughts and separating facts from what we are thinking (10:47)
- Our thoughts drive our feelings which then drive our action or inaction. This results in our experiences in the world (12:28)
- Believing and being open to creating something new and letting go of our past (15:50)
- Practice changing your thoughts (20:35)
- Be open to possibilities and put actions behind it (23:25)
- Adding ‘yet’ to your thoughts leaves space in your brain to learn new things (24:15)
- Why you need to move through the four Cs. Commitment, Courage, Capability, and Confidence in that order (31:57)
- Overcoming our brain’s need for comfort and the easiest way out (37:04)
- Red light doesn’t mean turn and go home. Red light are the obstacles we face (39:38)
- Our brain doesn’t think positive or negative, it finds proof of what we are thinking (43:08)
Connect with Alison:
- Apply for my Next Level Program
>>> Join the $1-100k Program