Driven by the goal to pay off her huge amount of student loans, Ronisa decided that entrepreneurship was more logical rather than taking a second job. That’s how her journey began. Initially, she easily got distracted by taking in lots of information and trying out different products. She describes herself as an information junkie.
However, in 2019, she decided to focus and did a launch. She went for Facebook groups and influencers. She also became more consistent with her products. She saw immediate success with the Facebook groups. She also learned that influencers can craft a story for your products that you haven’t been able to tell yet.
Throughout her entrepreneurship journey, she has taken the mindset of seeing any setback as a good learning experience. It is a stepping stone to where you want to be. It is not a failure. Her husband has been her biggest cheerleader and supporter. It is very important for entrepreneurs to have that one person who is by their side always.
She advises newbie entrepreneurs to always take any information they find online with a grain of salt. There is much more to the process than what you can find in the YouTube videos. There is so much to learn and many different pieces to put together to be successful. All this requires patience. The whole goal of entrepreneurship is not to make that quick dollar but to serve your customers.
- Ronisa’s journey and how she decided to start an online business was more logical than getting a second job (06:37)
- Getting off the rollercoaster of distraction (07:36)
- Putting out offers to her customers (10:34)
- Her husband being her biggest cheerleader and supporter (12:52)
- Selling other stuff before deciding she wanted to sell and get behind (15:55)
- Getting to a dead-end, embracing it and learning from it (18:00)
- Learning about providing value to your customers and pricing strategy (23:15)
- Balancing working a full-time job, running a business and a family (29:31)
- Newbie entrepreneurs should be patient and learn that entrepreneurship is all about serving (37:46)
Connect with Alison:
Join the $1-100k Program