Talking to Gina DeVee feels like that endorphin rush you get after a fantastic workout. She is the founder of Divine Living, a multimillion-dollar lifestyle brand and women’s empowerment company. And can I just say, after our conversation, I feel so incredibly uplifted and ready to conquer the day, and I know you will too.
We talked about Gina’s background and how she began creating money from nothing all by claiming her financial future. We also discussed why your dreams MATTER and the importance of keeping them close in everything you do.
Gina also shares how to go from a scarcity to an abundance mindset and even gives some great selling tips through her explanation of the masculine and feminine way of selling. You are going to want to grab a notebook for this episode because it is filled with such great gems that you’ll want to reference again and again.
- Do you ever have any of these thoughts? (02:30)
- A little about Gina’s backstory (05:45)
- How she started creating money (10:50)
- Gina claiming her financial future (19:40)
- Why you want more (26:50)
- How to go from scarcity to abundance mindset (35:20)
- Why it’s so important to stay close to our dreams (41:50)
- Details about Gina’s new podcast and book (47:00)
- Difference between the masculine and feminine way of selling (48:15)
Connect with Gina through her websiteListen
to the Divine Living Podcast
Get your copy of The Audacity to Be Queen
Connect with Alison:FacebookInstagramLinkedIn
>>>Join the $1-100k Program