When starting your business, it can be so challenging to make all of those initial decisions. Each one feels so loaded and important. I wanted to take the opportunity and give you some helpful encouragement and, hopefully, some peace of mind, too.
A lot of the advice I have to offer is gleaned from the trials and errors I made in my own business. We’ll be going over questions like deciding what to sell in your e-commerce business, how much startup capital you should be investing, and how to ship products without getting swallowed up by inventory in your living room.
I’m also answering a question I get asked super often about if I still sell online or if I’ve moved on completely.
Be sure to tune in because this episode is filled with the AHA moments you’ve been looking for!
- How to decide what to sell in your E-commerce business (05:50)
- Why you need to analyze trends to sell more products faster (09:05)
- How much you need to invest when starting your business (11:00)
- The reason you shouldn’t buy a lot of inventory (14:15)
- You don’t have to ship your products yourself (20:20)
- The truth about whether or not I still sell online (27:00)
Connect with Alison:
Join the $1-100k Program