There are many changes happening with Instagram. Just like other social media platforms, Instagram has its tips and tricks to optimize your content and grow your following, and what a better way to learn more about these than from an Instagram expert.
In this episode, I dive into all the details and ask Elise all the questions that e-commerce brands have on using Instagram. We cover everything from bio, hashtags, insta stories, and Instagram TV to strategies for growing your following and everything in between.
We talk about the different places that you can post on Instagram and where you are likely to be seen and grow your following. Elise drops a bomb on why comments are likes are not what the Instagram algorithm is looking for to get you more exposure.
Tune in to hear what will make you hit the explore page and learn everything about Instagram.
- Why you should repost and republish your content all over (04:24)
- Top 3 places you should be posting on Instagram (05:41)
- Instagram has evolved from perfect images and over-edited photos to real and raw images (10:36)
- More people are scrolling through stories than the feed (11:55)
- The three types of content you can post on Instagram (16:08)
- You don’t have to show your face on Instagram. You can simply be the voice of your brand (17:24)
- Why smaller niche hashtags are better for your content to be found (20:11)
- How to clean up your bio and have a strong Call to Action (25:20)
- Consistency rather than perfection is the key to follower growth on Instagram (40:33)
- Shares and saves are better for hitting the explore page than comments and likes (42:16)
Connect with Alison:
Join the $1-100k Program