Are you a leader? Whether you’re already leading a team, or you’re working your way toward that role, it’s important to understand the difference between teaching your team the skills they need to have, and empowering them to put those skills to use.
David Marcum of Zag Learning
shares some of the pitfalls leaders face, insights on why ego can be so corrosive, and thoughts on how leaders can really inspire team members to grow.
You know you’re doing a great job as a leader when your team really starts to impress you and show agency in their roles, but they can only get to that place with your help, so tune in for tips and insights you won’t want to miss!
In this episode, you will…
- Understand the purpose of a team leader
- Get David’s 4 things leaders can do to add to the success of those around them
- Hear how ego gets in the way of success, and what you can to to keep it in check!
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and be a person of integrity on, and off, the stage
- Realize why impulse control is an important part of gaining and maintaining success
Transform yourself and become a better leader today! “Inspire your team in a meaningful way.” – David M… CLICK TO TWEET
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
EPISODE RESOURCES Becoming Your Best Becoming Your Best Podcast Becoming Your Best Blog Becoming Your Best iTunes Egonomics
by David Marcum Zag Learning David Marcum’s LinkedIn