As we slide in to the back half of the year, it's a great time to reflect on any goals and plans that that you have for improving your podcast. This week in our featured segment we discuss ways that you can capture, organize and execute your plan. Before we get to that though, we have a How I Saved My Podcast story from an anonymous listener about some challenges with their podcast network.
In this week's Better Podcasting Download, we review Magix Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite (disclaimer - we were provided copies of the software for review purposes).
Finally, in the Better Podback including some love for our previous week's guests. Find full episode information including links referenced in this episode at http://www.betterpodcasting.com/194/.
If you want to follow us elsewhere, you can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/betterpodcasting
, you can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/betterpod
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. The full back catalog can be found at http://www.betterpodcasting.com
Want to join in to some geeky chatter? Check out the GonnaGeek Discord Server
This podcast was recorded on Friday, August 16, 2019 - Streamed Live to Geeks.Live
. Audio/Video Production by Stephen Jondrew
of GonnaGeek Productions, proudly Canadian.
Magix Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite Review:
- 24:30 - Movie Studio Review Begins (Overview of Review)
- 27:00 - Major changes between Version 15 and 16
- 29:00 - Why we recommend only purchasing the Platinum or Suite versions
- 29:15 - Minor noteworthy changes
- 35:00 - SP's list of challenges encountered
- 42:30 - Stephen's list of challenges encountered
- 48:40 - SP's overall product summary
- 49:30 - Stephen's overall product summary