Our special guest for this episode has done some really interesting work into strategies that manage trading strategies based on their current performance. This can have a huge impact on performance results, but what does it actually mean, how does it work and how can we do it? Well, David Bean from Capstone Trading Systems
is joining us to explain exactly that, plus he’s going to share a whole lot more, including:
- Patterns versus indicators, where they fit in a strategy and which works better,
- Why market regime filters may not be the best approach and an alternative solution that could be better for you,
- How to really dig deep into understanding how a strategy and market truly works and the benefits of knowing that,
- How to determine the best time to start trading a strategy and when to stop trading it,
- How to plan for, manage and even profit from strategy degradation,
- Plus much more.
So, enough of the delays, lets jump right into my chat with David Bean.