Are you looking for some motivation on how to make money during this pandemic?
If so, this episode is for you!
John Berlingieri -- serial entrepreneur and creator of The Sanitizing Station -- tells us about how he was able to go from idea to getting sales in two months on a $20,000 product aimed at helping to protect people from Covid infection. And how he was able to overcome all the complexities of doing so during the pandemic, while supply chains were shut down and in-person workers were scarce.
In this episode, John provides tons of great tips on everything from naming your business and products to getting publicity for your business to “faking it until you make it” when working on BIG ideas. John also discusses how to design, prototype and build FAST when getting to market quickly is the one of the most important aspects of success.
Make sure you listen for John’s amazing tip on what you should be reading to find lucrative business ideas, to keep up on business trends and to ensure that you beat your competition to market.
Check him out, and subscribe to the BiggerPockets Business Podcast so you won’t miss our next show!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How John started a manufacturing company at age 21
- Adapting and finding opportunities right away
- How he works with local companies and gives discounts to get sales
- How he hires multiple virtual assistants for fast deployment
- Why he reads lots of news
- How he markets his products
- From idea to a working product in less than two months
- How they got their first customer
- Cost for manufacturing machines
- How they crafted the name of the company
- How he pivoted and made quick decisions
- How he obtained publicity
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/bizshow66