We did it! We hit triple digits with our podcast episodes. In podcast years, that amounts to about two years old, or so. For us, we have been releasing episodes since February 2018. In this episode, we get a visit from an old friend and chat about Dustin's aspirations when he first started the podcast, his journey along the way, and the future of the show. Listen in for some insights into podcasting, game-based learning design, and growing a community.
Episode Topics and Interviews
- Board Gaming with Education Updates- newsletter, YouTube - 00:38
- Rich Hill and Dustin Staats - 2:04
- Inspiration for Board Gaming with Education - 5:00
- All Aboard the English Train - 7:00
- The Board Gaming with Education Community - 9:00
- Dustin's Most Memorable Moment with the Podcast - 13:32
- Learning Experiences with Teaching with Games - 14:32
- The Future of Board Gaming with Education - 25:02
How can you support us? There are many free and paid ways to support the show. Be sure to check out our support page! Support our podcast!
Thank you to Purple Planet Music for the wonderful contribution of their song "Retro Gamer" for our Interview Segment. This song can be found in full on this music archive
. Also, thank you to Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com
) for his creative commons 4.0 contribution of "Getting it Done" for our Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down Rapid Fire Round.
Thank you to Dallas Welk, the editor of this episode! Always be sure to check out our show notes (websit… https://www.boardgamingwitheducation.com/episode-1…