On this episode Tim Conley joins Brian and Jordan to talk about what to expect from an entrepreneur coach.
Tim is an expert in management consulting and coaching and has helped many people push their business to the next level. He believes that business success is 90% mental and coaching can help an entrepreneur get over their own mental hurdles.
The guys discuss discuss the differences between mentor, coach and consultant and what a consultant can offer that the others may not.
Topics covered include:
- At what point in your business is a coach the correct option for you.
- How to find a coach that’s right for you.
- What should you expect to pay and what should you expect for the return on your investment.
- The various levels of coaching.
- The nuts and bolts of coaching.
Tim believes that the best coach is one who has seen a range of scenarios and can effectively apply their experience and knowledge to your situation.
Tim can be reached through his website timconley.co
or on Twitter @TimConley
If you enjoyed today’s show we’d love it if you could leave us a review in iTunes
The post  Tim Conley on Entrepreneur Coaching
appeared first on Bootstrapped Web