Greg is the Co-Founder and CEO of Thinkific, where anyone can sell their own online courses, under their own brand and on their own website. Thinkific currently powers thousands of online courses offered by universities, global corporations, professional associations, coaches, trainers and educational entrepreneurs in over 70 countries.
In this episode we discuss Greg’s entrepreneurial journey, from creation of his first MVP to co-founding Thinkific.
- (2:10) Greg shares the story of the co-founding of Thinkific
- Creation of an MVP (minimum viable product) online course based on a live LSAT class that he was already teaching.
- The plunge into full-time online education; first creating his own course then morphing into teaching others how to create their own courses.
- (4:23) How Greg, whose professional background was the legal profession, created an online course
- (6:35) More on creation of the MVP.
- (8:27) Major investments/strategy involved in launching Thinkific.
- (11:07) Funding the growth of Thinkific.
- (14:35) Financial challenges while operating Thinkific.
- (19:23) Guidance/tips for listeners.
Email for the show - email@example.com