Dear listeners, in this episode, we meet, Jürgen Michels, the Chief Economist of the German BayernLB bank. The bank research team recently published a model that suggests the price of BTC to reach $90K after the halving in 2020. This estimation comes not from some random person, but from a state-owned German Bank. The moment I read the paper I instantly reached out to Jürgen and here he is on the Borderless Crypto. Some of the topics we cover include:
- What is the difference between hard and easy money?
- How do the USD, EUR, Gold and Bitcoin compare in terms of hardness?
- The stock-to-flow model as a tool for estimating the future price of bitcoin.
- The central bankers’ view on Bitcoin.
- Why is BTC a better store of value than GOLD?