As a sales coach, I really love it when we get a sales expert on to speak about their process and perspective on business. Our guest today, Timo Rein of Pipedrive CRM, brought us so many great insights on this episode. Among the topics we discussed are:
- Why getting to no faster will help you move on to clients who are a better fit for your product/services.
- How to gracefully get to no faster, so you can move on to yes with another prospect.
- How Timo learned how to close a deal in 20 min. or walk away as a door-to-door salesman.
- How deal velocity -- moving deals faster through the pipeline -- can radically improve sales performance.
- Key tips and tools for increasing sales velocity for all types of businesses and industries.
In addition, we dig into the benefits of using a customer relationship management tool (CRM) to keep your sales process organized and efficient.
Timo Rein is the co-founder and president of Pipedrive, a company that makes easy-to-use, action-focused CRM software for small businesses. Timo has 15 plus years of sales experience as a salesman, sales manager, sales education publisher and software entrepreneur. Before co-founding Pipedrive, he helped to build a leading sales and management training house in the Baltics. Timo started out in sales by selling books door-to-door in the Southern U.S. and was among the top one percent of salesmen with the Southwestern Company. Founded in 2010, Pipedrive serves the CRM needs of more than 10,000 salespeople in 100 countries in 10 different languages.
Learn more by visiting http://pipedrive.com
, where you can also sign up for a free trial of their award winning CRM product.