In this special episode, my friend Jody Maberry
flips the lineup and interviews me right after wrapping up Influence & Impact 2017.
Tune in for some of my personal biggest takeaways from hosting this conference, including:
- the "3 little pigs" business strategy and why it works
- why business success is sequential, not simultaneous
- how I used a strategic approach year-by-year to fill this conference
- why "small is the new big" when it comes to personal branding
- why you must be "bilingual" in business to be successful
Side note: Jody and I recorded this episode in my dining room and broadcast the interview on Facebook Live. To watch the session, click on the link below for this episode's shownotes here: mikekim.com/128 Join the Brand You Community on Facebook:
Have you checked out this invite-only group? Click here to request access to the Brand You Comm…
Liked this episode? Leave a review on iTunes
and I'd love to give you a shout out on the show! Make sure to leave your website so I can link back to it.
I'd love to connect on social: