Ross Brand is a former radio broadcaster and a “pioneer” in the field of internet livestreaming. Klout ranked him as the number #1 livestreaming expert to follow on social media and Switcher Studio considers him an expert in live video production. Through his business Livestream Universe, he helps other brands and entrepreneurs get their own livestreams off the ground while impressing how the medium is an unparalleled networking tool.
In this episode, Ross discusses how he made the transition from traditional radio broadcasting to web livestreaming, gives you the low-down on how you can get a livestream setup of your own going, and makes the case for why entrepreneurs should go all in on it.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
- What it was like going live the first time for Ross and how he gradually became less camera-shy over time.
- Ross’ advice for getting your audio to sound crisp and clean—and why you should invest in a good set of headphones.
- The differences between condenser and dynamic microphones and what each means for your recording setup.
- How Ross got into broadcasting to begin with and why he views it as a way to build new relationships.
- Ross pitches the value of livestreaming to entrepreneurs and marketers who may be listening to this episode.
- What you can do to engender relationships and networking via livestreaming.
- Why Ross prefers livestreaming to more traditional radio broadcasting work—and why it takes more work than you may think.
- The reason Ross believes branding plays a more instrumental role in getting your small business off the ground than selling.
“The heart of the content is really in the conversation.”
“It’s not as important how many people show up as can it help you convert more leads.”
“There are all these different ways you can use livestreaming that can give you a competitive advantage versus those who aren’t using it yet.”
Guest Links:Livestream Universe - http://livestreamuniverse.com/
Livestream Deals - https://livestreamdeals.com/
Visit Brandon’s website at www.BrandsOnBrandsOnBrands.com
Join the Brand Growth Community on Facebook at www.brandonbrands.com/fb
And please leave a rating and review on iTunes!