On today's show, John explains why you have to pick your battles and how to determine if something is worth going to war over or not. Cory shares strategies for developing ultimate confidence and backing it up with actions. In the Main Event we dive deep into a discussion on how to unlock your full potential. It involves diving deep into yourself and taking a hard look in the mirror. Cory and John explain how they've done it and how you can do it too to become a more effective person.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, SHARE the podcast with a friend and leave a 5 STAR RATING with a positive comment!
This episode is brought to you by Fundrise! Fundrise
is the future of real estate investing. They are lowering the barrier of entry into this market place. Fundrise enables you to instantly access high-quality, high-potential private market real estate projects, from high rises in D.C. to multi-family apartments in L.A. Each Fundrise investment allows investors to diversify instantly across dozens of real estate projects, each one carefully vetted and actively managed by Fundrise’s team of real estate pros. Go to fundrise.com/biceps
to receive your first 3 months of service without any fees!
This episode is brought to you by Square Capital! Go to square.com/go/biceps
to learn more about how Square capital can help you grow your business!
Get a loan to grow your business so you can buy new equipment. Or open a brick-and-mortar shop. Or whatever it is you need to do to grow your business.
- Square knows how hard it is to get a loan as a small business, so they decided to get involved.
- Eligible businesses can apply online, no trips to banks during banking hours, they provide access to loans from $500 to $250,000
- Effortless payback, a percentage of every Square sale is used to repay your loan.
- Easy application, no closing fees.
- No fees for early repayments.
- No compounding interest.
- Just a flat fee to borrow the loan.
- Loans subject to credit approval and issued by Celtic Bank, Member FDIC