In this sit-down episode, Roland Frasier talks with the Cofounders of 7-year-old Big Block Reality. Last year they did a mere 2.4 billion and have hit the Inc 500 list with 1000+ agents and a 10% market share. We get to hear what they accredit their success to, and how they stay on track and motivated.
- How they overcame prospect objections and convinced people to buy into their new business model
- Their shortcut to success
- How they convinced their mentor to coach them
- How listening to people’s objections gave them insight into how to build the back end of their business
- The kind of advice you need to listen to and the kind of advice to ignore
- Whether it makes sense to pay for mentorship
- How they knew it was the right time to scale
- Why they’re following the Franchise path as opposed to alternative growth strategies
- The bulletproof hiring system that has enabled them to expand (go to OliverGraf.tv/hiring)
- Why (and how) they write their Job Ads like a Video Sales Letter - a pitch
- Words to say to a potential sales person that will reveal if they have what it takes
- How to stay motivated in the face of entrepreneurial challenges
- Their thoughts on Partnerships and why it works for them
Connect with Oliver at OliverGraf.TV
and Find Sam Khorramian on Instagram and FB, @The9TH0
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts
and leave us a review!
Click to visit our website
or find us
on your preferred podcast player.
You can find Roland on Facebook and at RolandFrasier.com, or follow @BizLunchPodcast on Twitter