Get a spooky sneak peek of episode 8, available October 21st! (Apologies in advance from the "ghost hosts" for being unable to get through the promo without laughing.) And on this week's mini episode, Jessica and Melanie answer listener questions about their favorite Disney Parks attractions, most magical Disney moments, best research sources, and more! Plus, who are Peter Pan Lady and Hat Man? Listen to find out!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to stay up to date. And if you enjoyed the podcast, we'd love it if you'd RATE or REVIEW. Thanks for listening!
For bonus content, visit us at https://www.instagram.com/cartoonstocastles/
Logo designed by Ashley Taylor - https://loveashleydesigns.tumblr.com/
Theme music: “Taste of the French Quarter” by Rob Khurana via Storyblocks.com
As many of you know, The Walt Disney Company has recently been making mass layoffs of Cast Members due to budget cuts. On this episode we mention a few ways to help, and here are the links:
DONATE to The Cast Member Pantry:
- More info at https://www.facebook.com/castmemberpantry/
- The quickest way to donate is via Amazon with this Amazon Wish List
- Monetary donations can be made to The Cast Member Pantry
via Venmo at @castmemberpantry.
DONATE to SoCal and Florida Food Banks:
- Donate to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County here
- Donate to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida here
SUPPORT Cast Members' Small Businesses:
- Access Tiffany Mink
's "Laid-Off & Furloughed CM Support Sheet" here