Kerry Lutz in the founder of the Financial Survival Network, a veteran podcaster, and author of the new book Viral Podcasting: A Proven Process to Earn a 6 Fig…
. Kerry is an expert at turning episode into dollars. Content is king, and you've got to build a loyal audience. But once you've done these things, you've ready to explore sponsorships, affiliate programs, and other avenues for making money off of your podcast. Kerry Lutz opens up about his own journey to podcasting and how he started making money on his own show. He describes the different monetization models and shares some pointers for picking the right model for you. He also reveals his own favorite ways to monetize and some of the lessons he's learned from experimenting with his own podcast over the years. Here's What You'll Discover:
- Which types of monetization are really difficult and which Kerry recommends.
- Why you should focus on building your audience before monetizing.
- The importance of knowing your target market inside and out before and after you've starting podcasting.
- How to diversify your income streams from podcasting - from passive to active alike.
- When advertising is too much for your audience, and how to know if you're impacting your own business by having sponsors.
You can find show notes and other information by clicking here: http://cashflowpodcasting.com/cfp033