Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva, the creator of The Ziva Technique and regarded as the leading expert in meditation for high performance. She’s been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 15,000 students around the world and has spoken on meditation for performance at top companies, universities, festivals, and events. Meditation has become such a huge part of my life, so having Emily on was a no brainer. In our conversation, we talk about being a control freak, what started her meditation practice, and the science of meditation– plus so much more.
Today on The Platform...
- How mindfulness and meditation are different
- Her time on Broadway leading her to creating a meditation practice
- How Emily’s anxiety was physically manifesting
- The type of manifesting that Ziva teaches + what manifesting means to Emily
- How this manifesting helps high performers + betters your sleep
- Why people have trouble sticking to a meditation practice
- Why it’s so important to get quiet
- Emily’s new book
To learn more, visit: http://thisistheplatform.com/podcast
The Platform is produced by Podcast Masters