Welcome to a special bonus Spotlight episode! In this episode, we will be covering the dual-toned tumbling tower, casual RPG by Pete Petrusha, Rest in Pieces. Find out what it’s like having Death for a roommate, and why it’s probably not as fun as Bill and Ted make it seem. We discuss the system as well as create a character together in this short episode compared to our normal format!
- Rest in Pieces Kickstarter:
- BOLT Kickstarter:
- AcadeCon 2020 Kickstarter:
- Campaign: Skyjacks Album Kickstarter:
- AudioVerse Awards Nominations: One Shot Network Consideration Guides
Leave us reviews in any, or all, of these places:
Character Creation Cast on Apple Podcasts (The best place to leave reviews for us)
Character Creation Cast on Podchaser
Character Creation Cast on Stitcher
Character Creation Cast on Facebook
Guests and Projects:
Pete Petrusha @vembranor
Games discussed this episode:
Rest in Pieces
- 00:00:00 - Announcements
- 00:03:12 - Introductions
- 00:06:10 - What’s in a game?
- 00:08:11 - The Setting
- 00:09:03 - What materials are needed?
- 00:25:24 - What sort of characters can we create in this game?
- 00:27:13 - Let’s make some people!
- 00:28:24 - Pipe Dreams
- 00:30:38 - Dead End Jobs
- 00:33:03 - Touch
- 00:35:23 - Deadly Object
- 00:36:01 - Hobbies
- 00:38:13 - Pet Peeves
- 00:40:57 - Finishing up the character
- 00:50:32 - Names
- 00:52:02 - Kickstarter and Final Thoughts
- 00:55:45 - Episode Closer
- 00:59:02 - Show Blurb: Asians Represent
Character Creation Cast: