Neal, Adam and Josh recap Week 4 and then discuss and debate Week 5! No fence riding, playing the middle or playing it safe. The guys call each other out on their non-sense all while covering everything you need to win your leagues in Week 5!
Whether you're playing redraft, dynasty, daily fantasy (DFS), Best Ball or you just want to avoid the madness and stresses of the world, you need Clock Dodgers in your life! Get an edge in your leagues while enjoying unfiltered hilarious and insightful conversation about fantasy football, life and more!
Topics on this episode:
- Injuries, major headlines and important news that matter in Week 4
- Trust Issues: With Austin Ekeler injured, Joshua Kelley is a top 20 running back + Robby Anderson will outscore DJ Moore the rest of season + Marquise Brown will be start worthy vs the Bengals
- Can He Do That Again: Calvin Ridley has zero catches + Odell Beckham Jr. is the leading scorer at wide receiver + Tim Patrick has over 100 yards and a TD + Mike Davis is a top 10 running back again + Robert Tonyan finishes behind only George Kittle
- Not So Obvious Locks of Week 1: D. Johnson...just not the one you're thinking it is + another Falcons wide receiver makes himself flex worthy + a sleeping Giant
- Foul or No Foul: Trey Lance declared for the 2021 NFL Draft and other college players should follow suit + Christian McCaffrey sharing the backfield with Mike Davis + New York Jets coach Adam Gase will be fired before the teams Week 11 bye
- Show and Tell: Neal shares a true crime podcast + Adam and Josh both share new TV shows from Netflix and HBO
Follow us @clockdodgers
on Twitter and Instagram
BE KIND - BE GREAT - KEEP DODGING!